Location: 1400 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132
Welcome to Casa Bella Residences, where the essence of Italy meets boundless luxury. Every moment spent here is an opportunity to immerse yourself in timeless elegance and captivating views that stretch as far as the eye can see. With interiors flooded with natural light, lush garden-filled grounds, and unrivaled amenities, including a poolside lounge with a Mediterranean café and crafted cocktails, this is a residence like no other.
Brilliantly conceived by the finest creative minds and personally customized by the renowned architect Piero Lissoni, Casa Bella Residences by B&B Italia is a testament to the exquisite world of Italian design brought to life. Collaborating with celebrated Italian artists, we’ve curated select masterpieces from the B&B Italia collections, enveloping your home in the unparalleled experience of Italian design.
Situated in the heart of the Arts & Cultural District, one of Miami’s most prestigious neighborhoods, Casa Bella Residences thrives as an international hub for arts, dining, finance, culture, and entertainment. It’s minutes away from world-renowned museums, including the Museum of Art and Design, Pérez Art Museum, Frost Museum of Science, and the FTX Arena, Miami Heat’s home.
Moreover, it offers easy access to major highways, Miami International Airport, and is a quick ride from Miami’s prominent districts, including Wynwood, Miami’s Design District, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, Brickell, and Coconut Grove.
Casa Bella Residences is more than just a residence; it’s a testament to the art of living, a harmonious blend of Italian elegance and Miami’s vibrant culture. Discover your sanctuary amidst limitless sophistication and luxury at Casa Bella Residences. Your dream home awaits.
Estimated Completion: 2025
Number of Stories: 56
Number of Residences: 312
Developer: Alta Developers & The Related Group
Designer: Piero Lissoni
- Spacious 11th-floor pool deck and 80-foot pool
- 360 Fitness and Wellness center, with state-of-the-art gym, private yoga room, and spin room
- 56th floor rooftop pool and terrace, featuring Casa Bella’s private observatory
- Poolside bar and Mediterranean café, with dedicated space for outdoor grilling
- Wine room, game room, and children’s playroom,
- Fully equipped business center with co-working space and lounge
- Curated museum quality collection
- World-class spa & beauty salon
- Poolside spa & café
- Private dining plus ground floor restaurant
I invite you to reach out to me to learn more about this exciting development!